Zamani College in partnership with the Northern Consortium of Universities in the United Kingdom (NCUK), offers an International Foundation programme leading to guaranteed admission for 3 years undergraduate and 4 years masters into any of the partner universities which are members of the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK). The Foundation programme runs from September to June. The NCUK Guaranteed Universities and NCUK Worldwide Universities are as follows:
About NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY)
- NCUK is unique in UK higher education.
- The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) is designed with NCUK university partners to prepare international students for first year entry to undergraduate degree courses.
- Its purpose is to help bridge the gap between a student’s local qualification and starting a university degree.
- Students who successfully complete the IFY gain guaranteed access to thousands of degree courses at one of the NCUK Guaranteed Universities.
- NCUK qualifications are recognised by NCUK universities and by most others across the UK, including many of the Russell Group (UK’s Ivy League), and also by universities internationally.
- Since 1987, NCUK has helped over 30,000 international students gain guaranteed access to leading UK universities.
- Students are assisted in UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Services) application
- No other foundation provider gives you the opportunity of entry to so many UK universities.
- This programme has an unrivalled reputation and track record of success for more than 25 years.
Why Choose NCUK?
- NCUK Guarantee – Students who pass their qualification are guaranteed* a place at an NCUK Guaranteed University and can choose from thousands of degree courses.
- NCUK students also have the opportunity to study at one of the NCUK Worldwide Universities (located in Australia, New Zealand and the United States of America).
- NCUK recruits students from over 100+ nationalities each year:
- 90% of NCUK students get into their first choice university
- 80% of NCUK students achieve a first or second class degree at university
*for full terms and conditions of the NCUK Guarantee, click here
- Minimum of B/C Grade and above in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in the West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Minimum of three A’s and two B’s in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
- Application form can be obtained at the school premises or requested by sending an email.
2. Zamani College admits applicants without regard to race, colour, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin. These factors are not considered in the administration of the school.
All fields should be completed in capital/block letters
3. Fully and accurately complete this Application for Admission and return it to Z, Zamani College, Secondary along with the following:
i. Recent passport size photographs
ii. Birth certificate
iii. Transcript from your previous school
iv. WAEC or IGCSE results.